Market Size and Forecast, Retail Spend Analysis, and Consumer Attitude & Behaviour 2018-2025
DUBLIN, Feb. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ —
The “Africa & Middle East Mobile Travel Booking Business and Investment Opportunities (Databook Series) – Market Size and Forecast, Retail Spend Analysis, and Consumer Attitude & Behaviour” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The travel booking payments through mobile in Middle East & Africa is expected to record a CAGR of 15.6% to reach US$ 6,420.4 million by 2025. The mobile wallet payment in travel industry increased at a CAGR of 18.0% during 2018-2025.
This is a bundled offering, combining 10 countries. This report provides a comprehensive view on travel booking through mobile payment/mobile wallet, covering market size and growth dynamics, retail spending, and consumer attitude and behaviour in Africa & Middle East. The report focuses on data-centric analysis to help companies understand business and investment opportunities along with risks.
This report provides in-depth market opportunity analysis and growth dynamics of travel booking done through mobile payment.
Market Size and Forecast
Mobile payment and mobile wallet market size and forecast across 25+ markets segments on three essential KPIs – mobile payment transaction value, volume and average transaction value.
Mobile Travel Booking Market Size and Forecast (2016-2025)
Market opportunity and growth dynamics by mobile payment transaction value, volume and average transaction value across following mobile travel booking segments
- Offline Travel Booking
- Online Travel Bookings
- – Online Flight Bookings
- – Online Bus & Train Bookings
- – Online Hotel Bookings
- Online Domestic Travel Bookings
- – Online Domestic Flight Bookings
- – Online Domestic Bus & Train Bookings
- – Online Domestic Hotel Bookings
- Online International Travel Bookings
- – Online International Flight Bookings
- – Online International Bus & Train Bookings
- – Online International Hotel Bookings
- Spend During Travel
- Transit & Toll – Metro & Cabs Bookings
Mobile Wallet Usage Analysis by Consumer Profile: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key mobile payment KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level in both value and volume terms.
Retail Spend Analysis through Mobile Wallet: Breaks down retail spend across 10 categories to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of spend through mobile wallet. Retail spend categories tracked include food and grocery, health & beauty, apparel and footwear, books/music/video, consumer electronics, pharmacy and wellness, restaurants & bars, toys, kids & babies, media and entertainment, services.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
Reason to Buy
- In-depth Understanding of Mobile Travel Booking Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunities and key trends along with forecast (2016-2025) in Africa & Middle East.
- Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate mobile payment/mobile wallet strategy in travel industry.
- Get Insights into Consumer Attitude and Behaviour: Understand changing consumer attitude and behaviour. Get detailed insights into retail spend through mobile wallet in Africa & Middle East.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zsl6dh/africa_and_middle?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Source link Google news