BuzzCoin Market Capitalization Hits $416,613.00 (CRYPTO:BUZZ)
BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on January 22nd. Over the last seven days, BuzzCoin has traded 19.1% higher against the dollar. BuzzCoin has a total market cap of $416,613.00 and approximately $717.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BuzzCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 63.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
BuzzCoin Coin Profile
BuzzCoin (CRYPTO:BUZZ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 19,993,981,194 coins. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BuzzCoin is www.buzzcoin.info.
Buying and Selling BuzzCoin
BuzzCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BuzzCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BuzzCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BuzzCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for BuzzCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.